The demand for production capital goods in France – CVS monthly index
SYMOP Indicator (March 2016)
As last year in the same period, the request in March decreased by 6% compared with the previous month and by 8% compared with the same month in 2015. The sliding of the accumulation over 12 months remains positive but having reached 123 points in December it tends to crumble off and loses two points. The lack of visibility on the renewal of the amortization plan slowed down significantly the decisions of the customers and thus the projects of investment. Since then, it would seem that the request in April improves rather appreciably.
The other sector indicators
These indicators are carried out at the request of SYMOP members to monitor their business activity.
- Index of orders for machining equipment
- Indexes of domestic machine production (machining and forming, packaging, paper, printing)
- Index of domestic production of machine tools
- Index of domestic production of packaging machines
- Index of domestic production of paper making machines
- Index of digital technology orders
- Tools and machine tool accessories sales indicator
- Index of orders for industrial robots
- Index of machine repairs
- Index of machine reinstallation
- Index of orders for packaging machines
- Consumables and welding equipment sales indicator
The studies are carried out by SYMOP in compliance with statistical confidentiality: personal data is processed confidentially according to the SYMOP Confidentiality Charter (in French).